This Could Be The Perfect Nursing Position For You!
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring committed Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Swindon, Royal Wootton Bassett and the surrounding areas.
As a Newcross Nurses you will be responsible for providing first-class nursing care to our users, empowering each patient in your care and promoting their happiness and independence. We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in various nursing settings.
Access 'Same Day Pay'!
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
You Will Need:
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Why Join Newcross?
- Salary of up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
Meet Your New Team - You'll find us at Holbrook House, a short distance from Swindon train station and within the town centre.
Take The Next Steps
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.