Help us make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Shrewsbury, Ellesmere, Gobowen, Church Stretton, Minsterley and Baschurch.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and ensure that our service users receive high quality nursing care at all times. You will comfortably care for services users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our local branch is situated at Ground Floor Global House in Shrewsbury Business Park, which is easily accessible by car and bus.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical goverance
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free training courses earned through credits as you work
- Flexible full time and part time hours available to suit you
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts to choose from in high street retailers throughout the UK
- Free training programs such as Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, Dementia Care earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.