Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Work with us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Chard and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, weekend and night shifts to pick from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Specialised training programs accessed for free through credits earned as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and will be comfortable caring for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in various nursing home settings.
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours to pick from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Submit your job application today and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.