Our friendly Shrewsbury branch are situated in Global House within Shrewsbury Business Park, and are easily accessible by car and bus.
Nurses like you make a difference!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Telford, Wellington, Bridgnorth, Shifnal and Much Wenlock.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's also essential you have experience in at least one of these.
As a Nurse, you will be required to provide excellent direct nursing care to service users with a variety of needs and requirements. You will have outstanding clinical abilities and comfortably care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their shifts (Includes weekend and bank holidays)
Why join Newcross?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- An employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact
Join us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.