Nurses like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Bridgwater, Taunton, Langport, Chard and the surrounding areas.
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will be confident in your clinical skills and your capabilities to confidently work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and prior experience of administering medication in a variety of nursing home settings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of their shifts instantly through the app (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- A range of high street discounts to pick from through our Perks at Work scheme
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- You will need to have access to a smartphone/device with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The friendly team in our Taunton branch work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. The office is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
- Salary up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours to pick from
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Access our exclusive training programmes, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.