You will be working withing our Aberdeen team which is based in Union Street just up the road from Aberdeen train station.
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Aberdeen and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app that allows healthcare staff to instantly acccessing up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will be confident in your clinical skills and have the ability to effectively work with service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience administering medication in different nursing home settings.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm and approachable manner as you could be working with service users that have depression, anxiety or substance abuse.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Salary of up to £28.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team and clinical governance
Work with our team!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.