Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living within Weymouth and the surrounding areas.
About the role
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Same day pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House in Mead Avenue
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £25.71/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way