Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare are looking for Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to provide dedicated support and care for our service users living in Truro.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £26.45/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
We offer 'same day pay'
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A Moving and Handling certificate confirming participation (or you are willing to complete this with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to manage your time sheets, rotas and payslips via our Mobile App
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.