Our Weston-super-Mare team are situated in Worle Park Way, close to Worle train station and just off the M5.
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide nursing care to our service users living in Burnham-On-Sea, Highbridge, Cheddar and the surrounding locations.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
The Nursing Position
At Newcross, we approach care in a person-centred way. You'll need to be compassionate and confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Newcross Healthcare has been providing the highest quality, person-centred care to our clients for over 20 years.
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary up to £32.15/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record (DBS) check and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- 30,000 employee discounts available within high street retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work and with various topics available
Healthcare & Mental Health Support
Avoid NHS wait times. We offer mental health support in the form of a Virtual GP service for consultations advice and prescriptions* as well as phone and face to face consultations.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our dedicated team will be in touch.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.