Our Swansea branch is located in Barquentine House on Quay West near Swansea city centre.
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking for Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Pembroke, Haverfordwest and the surrounding locations.
It is highly desirable that applicants have team leader skills and prior experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
What is Flexi Pay?
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm demeanour as you could work with service users that are anxious or confused.
- Salary of up to £25.68/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible full & part-time hours to fit around your schedule & no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Choose when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of each shift
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Video interview from the comfort of your own home
- Be the best at your job - expand your clinical knowledge with frequent training opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. Use code 'NursePlatinum' to claim your Platinum Package