It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of working within nursing homes.
Are you passionate about giving excellent care?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Brentwood and the surrounding areas.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit around your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
What is Flexi Pay?
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
The nursing position
As a nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that our service users receive excellent nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. Your role will be varied and will range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Click apply, submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.