We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide direct nursing care to service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have prior medication administration experience and team leader skills.
Why join Newcross?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Southampton branch is based at 1-3 The Avenue in the city centre, near the hospital. The Southampton branch was relocated to these larger premises in 2014 due to expansion of our services and a growing need for the provision of homecare packages in the Hampshire area.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.