We want a nurse like you to form part of our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Barnsley and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality nursing care at all times in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to pick from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
The local team
You will find our Sheffield Branch at St James House, in Vicar Lane, very close to the city centre. This branch is in a prime location and provides the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.