Our Taunton branch is based in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Perks at Work discounts scheme available
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
As a Nurse, you will be able to confidently provide dedicated nursing care to our service users with a variety of needs and requirements. You will be confident in your clinical abilities and confidently care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Flexi Pay is a new and exclusive app feature that allows healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shifts (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts across various retailers in the UK
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A practical moving and handling course certificate confirming your completion in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
We provide nursing care a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Simply submit your application now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly. We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.