Nurses like you change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living in Sheffield and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that enables healthcare staff to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
The nursing position
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be comfortable providing high-quality nursing care to our service users. You will be able to care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts to choose from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in high street retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £31.4/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum - get support and discuss issues with your peers
Situated in the UK's 11th largest city the Sheffield Newcross branch is in a prime location to provide the South Yorkshire and Pennines regions with healthcare professionals.
Our branch is located in St James House, Vicar Lane, close to the city centre.
Submit your application today and a friendly member of our team will be in contact
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.