Our Weston-super-Mare branch are based in Worle Park Way, near the Worle train station and just off the M5.
Are you passionate about nursing? Then come and join Newcross!
Newcross Healthcare are actively searching for dedicated and professional Nurses (RNs) and Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to assist in providing care for our service users living in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounding locations.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of medication administration in nursing home settings.
What will I be doing?
As Nurse, you'll need to be confident and compassionate in your ability to provide excellent nursing care whilst having excellent clinical skills, a valid NMC pin number and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could work with service users that can be anxious or confused.
Our nurses put our service users at the centre of everything we do.
Same day pay!
Get paid through our exclusive Flexi Pay feature, which allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
- Salary of up to £32.15 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available across high street retailers nationwide
- Training programs covering various topics and all earned through credits as you work
- Organised rotas up to 4 weeks in advance
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Click 'Apply' And Start Your Application!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.