Newcross Healthcare's Rochdale team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers. The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Do you have a passion for nursing?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users in Oldham, Middleton and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
What will I be doing?
At Newcross, we approach care in a person-centred way. You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Treats those who are sick or injured, gives advice and emotional support to their families and takes care of patient paperwork.
Flexible Pay with Flexi Pay
Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I get?
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts throughout a variety of high street retailers
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What do you require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
What happens next?
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in contact! We looking forward to speaking with you.
Get in touch today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.