Nurses like you allow us to change lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Eastleigh, Winchester, Chandler's Ford, Romsey, Bishop's Waltham and the surrounding areas.
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £33.36/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Flexi Pay feature
- Perks at Work scheme
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
The nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing direct nursing care to service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and experience administering medication in a variety of nursing home settings.
Flexi Pay is an innovative app feature that allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with our team?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with the option to work weekday, night and weekend shifts
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme that gives you access to 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs available through credits earned as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in contact
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.