This branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph, and it works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
Do you have a passion for nursing?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care and support our service users in Rochdale, Bacup and the surrounding areas of Greater Manchester.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
As a Newcross Registered Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be able to provide direct nursing care to our service users with various needs and requirements. You will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in nursing home settings.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay
- Flexible full time and part time hours with options to work weekday, weekend and night shifts
- Perks at Work
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Video calling technology so you can attend your interview without leaving the house
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply accessing the HealthForceGo app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
- £500 platinum reward after working 250 hours
- 30,000 discounts available within a variety of high street retailers with Perks at Work
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
Click Apply, submit an application and a member of our team will be in touch!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.