If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for qualified Registered Nurses to join our team and deliver exceptional nursing care to our clients living across Romford, Upminster, Dagenham, Barking and the surrounding area.
What do we provide?
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit around your commitments
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
In this position you'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-registration experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment within the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A moving and handling course certificate completed in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device; iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access so you can manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
What do I do now?
Click apply, submit your application today and expect a call from one of our friendly team members.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity!
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary