Our Rochdale branch works continuously to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.The branch is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph.
Do you have a natural vocation for nursing? Newcross Healthcare are searching for committed Registered Nurses
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Huddersfield, Brighouse, Holmfirth, Meltham, Halifax and the surrounding areas.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What will I be doing?
At Newcross, we approach care in a person-centred way. You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Our ideal applicants will have team leader skills and be able to complete medication administration in a variety of nursing home settings.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours to suit your ongoing commitments
- Perks at Work with 30,000 discounts available throughout a variety of high street retailers
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work and covering various topics
- A healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions*
What will I receive?
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Send in your application and a member of our dedicated and friendly recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.