Your local branch will be based in Rochdale which is located in Newgate, near the Rochdale Cenotaph. Our Rochdale team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of Nurses and Care Workers.
Do you take pride in giving outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to care for our service users living in Bury, Middleton, Rossendale and the surrounding areas.
Your role will be varied and will range from clinical care to wider emotional and social support.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexible hours with shifts available throughout the week
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts available
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Your nursing position
As a Registered Nurse, you'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
What is Flexi Pay?
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What we require
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Click apply, submit your application and we will be in touch!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way. If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.