We are looking for people like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Wellingborough, Rushden and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with various shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts within retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our nursing role
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and confidently care for our service users in line with their personal care plans. You will also be able to comfortably care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.91/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is important that you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.