Our friendly Northampton branch are based in Duncan Close, less than a 10 minute walk from the University of Northampton and just off the A5076.
Are you a nurse looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care and support to our service users living in Northampton, Daventry, Towcester and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be comfortable providing care to service users in line with their personalised care plans. It is also essential that you are able to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts to choose from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that allows healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all prior employment within the past 18 months, or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.91 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Apply today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.