You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking caring Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to provide expert nursing care to our residents living across Bolton and the surrounding local areas.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £31.40/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
We offer same day pay
Never have to worry about when pay day is again with Flexi Pay, our app feature that allows you to withdraw same day pay for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Bank holidays and weekends are also included!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical abilities
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets and manage your rotas on our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
The local branch
We are located in Guildhall St in the city centre, just a short distance from Preston train station and St. George's Shopping Centre.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.