Our branch is located at Grange Business Park, close to Narborough train station
Are you a nurse looking to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Oakham, Melton Mowbray and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Nurse, your role will vary from clinical care to wider emotional and social support. You will also have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable providing care to service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Flexi Pay is an innovative HealthForceGo® app feature that allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart phone or device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your Local Team - Our branch is located at Grange Business Park, close to Narborough train station
Apply now and a friendly member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Join us today!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.