Do you love to help others? Have experience as a nurse? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare is on the look out to recruit caring Registered Nurses to deliver expert nursing care and support within Plymouth, Liskeard, Ivybridge, Modbury, Plymstock, Saltash,Tavistock and the surrounding locations.
The Nursing Position
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
We require committed Registered Nurses with the ability to offer outstanding nursing care and support to our service users whilst upholding our philosophy of care.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £27.42/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at a number of retailers around the UK
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends!
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The unique and innovative app which gives Healthcare staff access to 'same day pay' via our innovative HealthForceGo® app. Simply digitally sign, verify your timesheets and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift that same day!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable.
Come say hi!
Our Plymouth branch is located on the south Devon coast. Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Join our team today!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call! We look forward to hearing from you!
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details. *Terms and conditions apply.