We are based at Edward House in Grange Business Park, just a short drive from Narborough train station.
Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably care for our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Flexi Pay is a HealthForceGo® app feature that allows you to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device to access your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of different shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts within retailers nationwide
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Salary of up to £31.89/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free specialised nurse training earned through credits as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.