Our Nurses put our users at the centre of everything
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) with excellent interpersonal and clinical skills to work withing Blackpool and the surrounding locations.
Become a Newcross Nurse
Without Nurses, our service users won't receive the care and attention that they need. Working for Newcross means you can apply your knowledge and skills and make a difference to people's lives. You must have outstanding clinical abilities and be able to care for our service users independently as well as part of a wider MDT team.
Bringing a positive and professional attitude goes a long way when helping people with Mental Health Needs. It's essential that you're naturally calm and approachable as you could be providing care to our service users who often become anxious, confused and who have multiple support requirements. This may also involve following personalised care plans at all times.
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £31.40/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
Our friendly branch are located in Guildhall St in the city centre, just a short distance from Preston train station and St. also close to George's Shopping Centre.
Join our friendly and supportive community. Apply today!
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.