We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in nursing home settings within the Sevenoaks areas.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting HealthForceGo® app feature allowing you to withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why choose us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours available with weekday, night and weekend shifts to choose from
- An employee 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will ensure that our service users receive dedicated nursing care in line with their personal care plans. It is essential that you are able to comfortably work independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application now and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact
Join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.