Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in your career?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Wroxham, Norwich and the surrounding Norfolk area.
Join our team today!
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably care for service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in various nursing home settings.
- Salary of up to £29.17/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay, gives you the chance to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will find our Norwich branch at 7/13 Orford Place, just a short walk from Norwich train station. Our first branch in the east of England, we're now able to deliver the Newcross standard of person-centred care to clients across the wider area of Norfolk.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.