Are you a nurse looking to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living in Maidstone, Aylesford, Bearsted and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will be required to have outstanding clinical skills and be able to comfortably provide care to service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
We'll provide you with video calling technology that allows you to attend your interview without leaving the house.
Our exciting HealthForceGo® app feature allows healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the very same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with Newcross?
- Flexible full time and part time hours to choose from
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Salary of up to £26.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work scheme
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.