Providing care and support to others
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses (RNs) to care for our service users living across Nottingham, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Gamston, Wollaton, Arnold, Bingham, Southwell and the surrounding areas.
Become a Newcross Nurse
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
We offer 'same day pay'
Do you find unexpected costs effect your life? Newcross Healthcare can remove some of the stresses of last minute expenses by offering you Flexi Pay! Our app feature allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift.
Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! Weekends and bank holidays are also included.
What will I require?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Your job benefit package
- Competitive salary of up to £31.89/hr, including holiday pay
- Mileage compensation to cover travel between clients
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- Round-the-clock 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme offers 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs earned through credits as you work
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
The Nottingham branch
Your local Nottingham team is home to the legend of Robin Hood. We are based at 2 King Street which is just a short walk from Nottingham train station.
Take the next steps - Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.