Do you want to become a part of something bigger?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide life-enhancing care and support to service users in York and the local areas.
We are looking for an experienced nurse with natural leadership skills who has the ability to delegate tasks to colleagues as they are completing a medication round accurately. You will be delivering personalised care in accordance with each service users unique care plan, with a mindful approach to protecting the dignity and promoting the independence of each individual.
We offer 'same day pay'
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Benefits of the role
- A salary of up to £31.89/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration number
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing position
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross)
- Access to a smart device with internet access to manage your timesheets, rota and payslips via our mobile app
- Your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
The Leeds Branch is centrally based on King Street, just a short distance away from Leeds train station.
Take the next steps
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you. We now give our candidates the option to do their interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.