We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks and the surrounding areas.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work scheme
- Flexible full time and part time hours
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
As a Nurse, you will be able to comfortably provide direct nursing care to service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have experience administering medication in a nursing home setting.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will be calm and compassionate as you could work with service users living with depression or substance abuse.
You will have the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
- Flexible full time and part time hours with a variety of shifts available
- A 'Perks at Work' scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our HealthForceGo® app gives healthcare staff the ability to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts through our Flexi Pay feature (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Submit your application and a friendly member of our team will be in contact
Join us now!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details