The Liverpool branch are located in Queen Avenue within the city centre. We are just a short walk from James Street and Moorfields stations, and are also easily accessible by car or bus.
Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to recruit professional Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to offer person-centre nursing care and support to our residents living in Liverpool, Bootle and the surrounding local towns.
What we expect from our nurses
You'll need to be confident in your clinical ability and be able to provide excellent nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
Ideally you will have experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills.
- Salary of up to £31.40/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts from UK retailers
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Same day pay app!
Healthcare staff will have the chance to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day! Access 50% of your wages as and when you please with our same day pay app feature, Flexi Pay and design your life by choosing when you work with our app HealthForceGo. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC pin registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross course)
- Access to a smart device to manage your timesheets and rotas via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not mandatory
Specialised ongoing training
There are further opportunities for successful candidates to study our wide comprehensive of training courses that will allow them to gain new skills. These are free and earned with credits earned whilst you work.
These cover a range of topics including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Are you interested? Then apply today!
After submitting your application a member of our team will be in touch!
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.
If you have any difficulties whilst applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.