Are you a nurse looking to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to provide nursing care to our service users living within Kettering and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have excellent clinical skills and be compassionate and confident in your abilities to provide dedicated care and support. It is important that you are able to work with our service users independently and as part of a wider MDT team.
Why choose us?
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts in retailers nationwide
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shift instantly through our HealthForceGo® app! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability.
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.91 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours available
- Flexi Pay app feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work discount scheme
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Our friendly Northampton branch are located in Duncan Close, less than a 10 minute walk from the University of Northampton and just off the A5076 road.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.