Join our Durham branch today! We are based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park
Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
Newcross Healthcare have several flexible vacancies for qualified Registered Nurses to join our fantastic team in providing life-enhancing nursing care and support to our service users in Sunderland and the local areas.
Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
What does the role entail?
Our nursing services put the user at the centre of everything we do. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- A broad catalogue of free training programs earned through credits as you work.
Flexi Pay app feature giving you an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas on our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable is essential, but not mandatory
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application.
We look forward to speaking to you!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.