Our friendly Durham branch is based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, near the River Wear and just off the A1 road.
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) wanting to work for a trusted organisation that truly cares about you and your clinical development?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for committed Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Billingham, Stockton-On-Tees, Durham and the surrounds.
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Same day pay with our Flexi Pay app feature
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Platinum Ticket Invitation
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, a valid NMC pin number, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
This Role Requires
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
Take The Next Steps
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
What are you waiting for? Come join us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.