Are you looking for a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses to care for service users living in Exeter, Cullompton, Crediton, Okehampton and the surrounding areas.
Flexi Pay is HealthForceGo® app feature that allows our healthcare staff to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
As a Nurse, you will provide direct nursing care to a variety of service users in line with their existing personalised care plan. You will additionally have outstanding clinical abilities allowing you to confidently care for service users independently and as part of wider MDT team.
Additional opportunities are available for nurses to work within hospices however, you will need to have prior experience of providing palliative care and end of life care.
Our minimum requirements
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course (or you are willing to book on to a Newcross Healthcare course)
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Work with Newcross!
- Flexible hours with weekday, night and weekend shifts available
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to choose from
- Free training programs earned through credits as you work
- Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Salary of up to £25.71/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Flexible hours available
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme
- Video interviewing
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Free specialised nurse training available through credits earned as you work
Apply now and a member of our team will be in contact!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.