You will find your local branch in Eastbourne, located on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
We are looking for nurses like you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to care for our service users living with complex care needs across Eastbourne, Bexhill and the surrounding towns.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be providing care to adults and children with a variety of complex care needs including PEG feeding, spinal injuries and tracheostomy in line with their personal care plan. It is essential that you have prior experience in ventilation and suction.
We have a variety of shifts available including days and nights.
- Minimum hours guarantee of 20 hours of work per week
- Organised rotas set up to 4 weeks in advance
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that gives you access to up to 50% of the value of your shift in the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Due to rural client locations and shift times, access to your own vehicle is desirable but not required
- Salary of up to £34.38/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation and receive a £500 welcome bonus
We give you the option to do the interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview.
Apply now and a member of our team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.