Are you a Registered Nurse looking for new challenge?
Newcross Healthcare is actively hiring dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) and Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to care for our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Bangor, Caernarfon and the surrounding locations.
About the roles
As a Nurse, you will provide dedicated nursing care to service users in a variety of different settings in line with their personal care plans.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will have a calm and approachable demeanour as you could work with service users with challenging behaviours or substance addictions.
It is essential that you are able to confidently work independently and as part of a wider MDT team for both of these roles.
We offer 'same day pay'
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
What's in it for you
● A salary of up to £31.89/hr (including holiday pay)
● Mileage compensation to cover travel
● Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
● 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
● Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
● Free specialised training programs
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
● Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
● Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
● Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
● Interview from the comfort of your own home
● Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
How to proceed
To begin your career with Newcross today, simply click 'Apply' to submit your online application. A member of our dedicated in-house recruitment team will call you to discuss the role further. We look forward to speaking to you!
You will be joining with our Colwyn Branch branch which is located on Station Road, opposite the town's train station.
Apply today to choose when you work and when you get paid!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.