Become a Newcross Nurse today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Registered Nurses and Registered Mental Health Nurses to care for our service users living in Falkirk, Stirling, West Lothian, Plean and the Forth Valley region.
Further opportunities are available for nurses that have prior experience of challenging behaviour and L&D. You will ideally also have violence and aggression training for this nursing role.
'Same day pay'
We offer Flexi Pay. Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! Digitally submit your timesheet and you are able to access Flexi Pay to withdraw your wage. This includes weekends and bank holidays as well!
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Nurse, you will have clinical skills and be able to confidently work with service users on a one-to-one basis but also as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and previous experience of administering medication in various settings.
As a Mental Health Nurse, you will need to have a calm manner as you could be providing care to service users with depression, challenging behaviour or substance abuse.
Additionally, we are looking for nurses that have provided care to service users in the Day Medicine, Emergency Department or Surgical wards in hospital environments.
Our successful candidates will join our lovely team based in Falkirk's Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from both Falkirk's train stations (High Station and Grahamston) close to the town centre.
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £30.29/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
How to proceed - Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Apply today to choose when you work and when you get paid!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all