If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is searching to fill vacancies for seasoned Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users across Darlington and the surrounding locations.
Our new Nurses can access our Platinum Ticket invitation, earning a £500 welcome bonus after their first 250 hours of work. Scroll down to read more about the role!
The role as a Newcross nurse
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
You must have a compassionate approach and be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of the client and is in line with their personalised care plan
What We Can Offer You
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free uniform and criminal record check (DBS)
- Same day pay app feature named Flexi Pay
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
With Newcross, you'll benefit from our many free training courses which will allow you to gain useful knowledge and skills for your caring role, having the opportunity to evolve and progress in your career journey with us.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Would you like to be in control of when you get paid? With the new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
What you'll need...
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employments in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Come say hello!
Our team in the local office work to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support. You can find the branch at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, near the River Wear and just off the A1 road.
Submit your application today and a member of our team will be in contact shortly!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.