Become an invaluable member of our nursing team
Newcross Healthcare is seeking dedicated Registered Nurses to provide direct nursing care to our service users living in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounding areas.
What Newcross Healthcare will offer you
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Be the boss of when you get paid - instantly withdraw up to 50% of your pay
- Flexible full and part-time hours to fit around your schedule and no zero-hour contracts. Just mark your availability in our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll do the rest
- Interview from the comfort of your own home
- Exclusive training and professional development opportunities
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
As a Newcross Nurse you will need to be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift. You'll be a natural leader, equally comfortable with delegating tasks to colleagues as you are completing a medication round accurately.
Same day pay
At Newcross, we appreciate that last minute expenses can be stressful so we have introduced the Flexi Pay app feature. With Flexi Pay you are able to withdraw up to 50% of your wage on the same day that you worked your shift. Say goodbye to waiting for pay day to come around!
What's in it for you
- A salary of up to £32.15/hr (including holiday pay)
- Mileage compensation to cover travel
- Free criminal record check DBS/PVG and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support from a dedicated team
- Employee perks scheme, offering 30,000 discounts from leading brands
- Free specialised training programs
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course or you are willing to book on to a course with Newcross Healthcare
- Access to a smart phone/device with internet access to submit your timesheets and rotas via our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our Gloucester team is located at Eastgate St, just a short distance from Gloucester train station
How to continue
Click 'Apply' to submit an application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Apply today!
If you encounter any issues when applying online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.