Do you want to make a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Brighton, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks and the surrounding areas.
What will I do?
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Team leader skills and experience administering medication in various nursing home settings is highly desirable for this role.
We now offer video interviewing to make it easier for our applicants - Rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
Your local branch will be based in Eastbourne, this branch can be found on Gildredge Road, next to Eastbourne train station.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is an exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why work with us?
- Flexible full time and part time hours with different shifts to pick from
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
What will I benefit from?
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Flexi Pay app feature
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Perks at Work scheme
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
What will I need?
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
We provide nursing care in a variety of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Apply now and a member of our team will in contact!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.