Nurses save lives!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses to care for our service users living in Angus and the surrounding areas.
As a Nurse, you will have outstanding clinical abilities and be comfortable providing direct nursing care to our service users individually and as part of a wider MDT team. It is highly desirable that you have team leader skills and are able to administer medication in various settings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
Our new app feature allows healthcare staff to access up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexible full time and part time hours available
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts to pick from
- Free dedicated training programs earned through credits as you work
Benefits will include
- Salary of up to £27.52/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- High street discounts within retailers nationwide
- Flexi Pay feature
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Free nursing training programs earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Mental health support* including phone and face-to-face consultations
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience
- At least 2 referee contact details
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course
- You will need access to a smart device to access your timesheets via our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Your local branch are based at 1 S Tay Street, just a short walk from the University of Dundee and also from Dundee train station.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.