The Local Durham Branch - We are based at Aire House in Mandale Business Park, Durham
If you are a Registered Nurse looking for a new care experience this role could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking experienced and dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to give assistance in delivering expert nursing care for our service users in Middlesbrough and the local surroundings.
You must be confident in your ability to provide life-enhancing nursing care that protects the dignity of our service users in line with their personalised care plan.
At Newcross, our nursing services put the service user at the centre of everything we do.
In this position you will be....
- Promoting the well-being and quality of life of every service user that you care for
- Recognise the capabilities of each person, championing their needs and providing expert support
- Ensuring to uphold the Newcross values of trust, empathy and expertise
Working at Newcross will also provide you with the opportunity to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Salary of up to £28.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross Healthcare*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Governance team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and boo
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
Our app feature, Flexi Pay, allows you to withdraw 'same day pay' for up to 50% of the value of your shift. Simply digitally submit your timesheet and you can choose when you withdraw your pay! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent jobs
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross Healthcare course
- Access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for? Apply now!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.