Our friendly Crawley team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting for dedicated Registered Nurses (RNs) to join us in delivering excellent nursing care for our service users within East Grinstead, Dorking, Crawley and the surroundings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to nursing, care and residential homes, so it is imperative that you have experience in at least one of these.
In this position, you will be responsible for providing direct nursing care to patients. You should be highly committed to best practices, knowledgeable of compliance requirements, and able to perform well within a close-knit team environment.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- Platinum Ticket Invitation: Access to a free uniform, free DBS check upfront, and of course a £500 pound welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.
- Perks at Work, giving you 30,000 discounts at 80 different UK retailers.
- Flexible working hours on weekdays, weekends, and weeknights with both part and full time hours on offer!
Flexi Pay app feature enabling you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible working hours
- Flexi Pay
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Benefit from access to a Virtual GP service for consultations, advice and prescriptions*
- Perks at Work - Access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Specialised nurse training available - earned through credits as you work
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- Certification confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
Submit your application today!
After submitting your application a member of our team will be in touch!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.