Do you have a passion for nursing?
Newcross Healthcare is hiring experienced Registered Nurses (RNs) to deliver compassionate and dedicated care for our service users across Crawley, East Grinstead, Dorking and the local surroundings.
We provide nursing care in a range of settings from acute, hospital and ward environments to care, nursing and residential homes, so it's essential you have experience in at least one of these.
- Salary of up to £27.96/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free specialised training programmes - earned with credits while you work
- £500 Platinum Reward after 250 hours of work with Newcross*
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexi Pay - our unique 'same day pay' feature
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Flexible part and full time working hours on weekends, weekdays and weeknights
The Registered Nurse position
You'll need to have excellent clinical skills, with a valid NMC pin number, and the confidence to work with clients independently and as part of a wider MDT team. Experience of medication administration within a nursing home setting and team leader skills are highly desirable.
Flexible pay with Flexi Pay!
Flexi Pay, you will have the chance to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if you so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
What will I receive?
- Free Training programmes: We offer between 150 to 200 training courses including Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many others. (Earned with credits while you work)
- Perks at Work, our employee discount scheme, gives employees 30,000 discounts to over 80 UK retailers.
- Avoid NHS wait times. Our healthcare & mental health support package includes a Virtual GP for convenient consultations, advice and prescriptions - all using your mobile device*
- Current valid NMC registration
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 6 months' post-qualification experience in a nursing role
- At least 2 referee contact details, one from your current employer and one from your current or previous place of work commenting on your clinical ability. You must also provide referee contact details for all other employment in the past 18 months or for your 3 most recent roles
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months, or you are willing to book onto a Newcross course
- Access to a smart phone/device - with access to the Internet so you can submit your timesheets via our mobile app, HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Your local branch
Your local branch is based at 1 Magellan Terrace on Gatwick Road, just a short distance from Gatwick Airport.
Submit your application and a friendly member of our team will be in contact!
*Provided in collaboration with a Medicash healthcare plan. Eligible after working 180 hours or the successful completion of a 6 month probationary period.
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.